Wednesday, 30 September 2009

PaperPlay Spot This

Just about got this week's done in time!

This week's challenge was set by Julie and is called "Spot This":

"Pretty self-explanatory really. I am a sucker for buying spotty paper (and stripy - but we won't go there!), then I don't use it up because I don't want to cut into it. So this week, I'd like everyone to make spotty things (using paper or indeed anything else spotty you wish).

Have fun (I, on the other hand, will be weeping with a pair of scissors over my lovely spotty darlings!!!)."

This is one of a heap of cards I'm making for one of the girls at work...

2 comments:

Julie M said...

That's a really cute card, Julie. Love the spotty paper (naturally) and the layering. Oh, and the spotty giraffe too!!!!

Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay again this week! Hope to see you on Sunday :-)

Julie

Elisa said...

Julie, where are all layouts, I know you have heals to share! Thanks for finding the source, I'll add it to my page.