Sunday, 17 May 2009

PaperPlay Fun With Fonts

Julie set this week's challenge...

From the PaperPlay blog:

"I love using letters on my projects:- alpha stamps, thickers, or my absolute favourite - downloading fonts from the internet and printing the font I want in the colour and size that suits best.

So, this week, I'd like you to use lettering as a strong feature of your work. Feel free to do anything else, use images, embellies, whatever - just make sure the sentiment or title stands out!"

This is my take. The font is 'Graffiti' sizzlits die cuts and the image is a freebie from Kerry's blog.

Cool Dude

2 comments:

Sandie said...

Great card Julie, love the cute image and the colour combo!

Thanks for joining us on Paperplay this week :)

Julie M said...

Cool card, Julie - that font is great for boy cards, must download it immediately!

Thanks for doing my challenge!!!

Julie x